Sunday, June 3, 2007

Through a Mirror

I took this picture off my balcony looking over the residence. This was actually the first picture I took and it turned out pretty cool. I look a little scary but the picture really captures the mirror and background...it almost doesnt even look real.
Bus
Bus again.
Walking to Metro from Residence.
Walking in Rome.
I would have never thought to take pictures like this, and while I may have looked a little silly I thought the pictures were cool. The Foucault reading helped me to think about these photos in a different way. The mirror really did serve as a simple way of creating a "virtual" experience.
I felt a little weird taking these pictures. Some people were looking at me strangly and my friends were def laughing at me...o well!









No comments: