Sunday, June 17, 2007

Following/Stalking its all very creepy

This is the picture I got when I randomly saw them again more than 30 mins later! We were hiding behind a dumpster across the street so it was hard to get a pic.

Photos from here on are in chronological order...











Notes from "Following"-
5:05 (17:05)- On Viale Giulion Cesare. I just found a couple that i decide to "follow". The woman is wearing a red shirt, army print pants, red sneakers, big gold hoops, and sunglasses. The man is wearing really ugly grey stripe pants, sandals, and a white shirt. (Not sure why I chose these people but the woman is wearing a red shirt so it should make finding them easier.)
-They stop at a vendor. The woman looks at a pair of flipflops but doesnt buy them.
-Walk to the next vendor stand. Woman looks at cargo pants. Doesnt buy them and then continues walking.
-They turn down Via Oltaviano.
-Arms linked.
-His arm around her shoulder.
-They stop to look at clothes in a window (store= Tabacchii) (5 mins).
-They then turn left onto Piazza del Risorgimento.
-5:35 (17:35) Couple stops and sits on a bench.
-(It is now 5:43- They have been sitting on the bench for almost 10 mins now- I want to take a pisture but i cant get one without them seeing me--getting really paranoid right now- i think they know something is up.)
-5:51 (17:51) They finally leave the bench and continue walking.
-Now on Via Coi Di Rienzo
-Get sketched out because they were looking at us so we hide in a store called Stefanel (at corner of Via Fabio Massimo).
-I look back out and they are gone. Not sure where they went and I startgin to creep myself out so I decide to stop.
-5:56 (17:56)

END "following"

So after about an hour of "stalking" I officially feel like a creeper!
My roommate and I decide to shop a little on our way back to the Residence.
After going in a few stores we head back discussing of course how sketchy we feel about what we just did.
I tell her that I hope to god that i never see those people again...cause im pretty sure they knew something was going on.
We finally get a Via Candian and Via Mocenigo...which is pretty damn far away from where we lost the people we were follwing in the opposite direction they were walking and we see them (time=6:26pm)!!! At this point im so freaked out that we jump behind a trash dumpster and hide!
I have no clue how it is even possible that we saw them...maybe they were following us at this point.
soooooo creepy!

I have to say I have NEVER felt so creepy as i did today. I was so nervous and paranoid the entire time. Basically I hated it- def not something I want to take up as a hobby (which is a good sign because then I would be considered a stalker).

As far as im concerned following and stalking are the same thing and i would prefer not to do either!


No comments: